The Mansion are open for Historical Tours with restrictions in compliance with the CDC, City of Mobile and the State of Alabama regulations regarding the COVID – 19 virus.
New Guidelines for Touring BRAGG-MITCHELL MANSION
WELCOME! – Please see the following requirements for touring the Mansion.
- All guests and tour guides are required to wear masks or other face coverings. Please provide your own face coverings.
- If you have had fever within 72 hours of this visit, or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please reschedule your visit. Thank you for helping keep everyone safe.
- Hand sanitizing stations are found inside and outside the Mansion. Please make sure your hands are cleaned prior to entering the building.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet between guests of different families.
- We will sanitize surfaces regularly. Please refrain from touching surfaces inside the Mansion except for stair railings.
- Please help us maintain our tour schedule by being on-time and staying with your group.
- At this time, we will only allow up to 10 guests at-a-time within the Mansion. “Earlybirds” will not be admitted prior to the hour. Please enjoy the grounds or wait in the comfort of your vehicle.
- Restrooms will be available after guests are checked-in.
- Please remember no indoor photography of the Mansion is allowed.
- The Gift Shop is temporarily closed.
We are excited you are joining us and look forward to safely sharing this grand home with you!
For all information concerning the Mansion and special events, including bridal appointments, call the Bragg-Mitchell office at 251-471-6364, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible.