Tours have resumed with important safety and health restrictions. We conduct tours with limited numbers on-the-hour, beginning at 10AM and closing at 4PM (last daily tour at 3PM), Tuesdays – Fridays.
New Guidelines for Touring BRAGG-MITCHELL MANSION
WELCOME! – Please see the following requirements for touring the Mansion.
- All guests and tour guides are required to wear masks or other face coverings. Please provide your own face coverings.
- If you have had fever within 72 hours of this visit, or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please reschedule your visit. Thank you for helping keep everyone safe.
- Hand sanitizing stations provided at the Mansion. Please make sure your hands are cleaned prior to entering the building.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet between guests of different families.
- We will sanitize surfaces regularly. Please refrain from touching surfaces inside the Mansion except for stair railings.
- Please help us maintain our tour schedule by being on-time and staying with your group.
- At this time, we will only allow up to 10 guests at-a-time within the Mansion. “Earlybirds” will not be admitted prior to the hour. Please enjoy the grounds or wait in the comfort of your vehicle.
- Restrooms will be available after guests are checked-in.
- Please remember no indoor photography of the Mansion is allowed.
We are excited you are joining us and look forward to safely sharing this grand home with you!
The Bragg-Mitchell Mansion is open to the public for guided tours. It is always a good idea to call ahead to make certain we aren’t closed for a private event.